Monday, March 17, 2008

Some pictures that are just too...

awesome for words.

I'm talking, of course, about the Smithsonian's "Nature's Best Photography
Windland Smith Rice International Awards Exhibition 2007."

This one showed up in my inbox this morning, courtesy of Cute Overload.

Sea Lion and Pup taken by Eddie Schermerhorn.



Aw, so cute.

But not my favorite.

This one is:

Fly Geyser taken by Rodney Lough



It reminds me of Iceland and snow and I love it.

But this one is also my favorite.

Red Fox taken by Steve Hinch in Yellowstone National Park. Steve is from Yellowstone, Wyoming. I think he cheated. But who cares?



Hahahahahaha.

The category for this picture? Animal Antics. Hahahahahaha.


ETA: They did it in 2006, too.

Favorites:

Snow and Ice at Sunset by Robert Servranck.



Polar Bear by Norbert Rosing



Giraffe by Marsel Van Oosten




Rockhopper Penguins by Laura Crawford Williams (Animal Antics winner!)

No comments: