Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire



I saw this on Friday and hacked around with a cold all weekend.

Instead of doing homework, I looked up the AWESOME soundtrack on youtube and this was on the videos I found.

I can't coherently review Slumdog, which should say something about how good it is. Not that I am an expert on films.

I'm so glad I finally got to see it, and I want to see it again and again. The last time this happened, the movie was on DVD. No such luck. Now I actually have to give a damn about the Oscars!

Man, I hate paying attention to things as they happen.

You never know how it ends.

Like America's Next Top Model. I'd watch the marathons on the weekend, and already know the winner. Then I started watching the "cycle" as it aired last year, and damn, I want to know already.

See, that's why you can't take me seriously about movies. ANTM and Slumdog? Though Slumdog is great great great great. Last year I saw a hyped movie around this time (There Will Be Blood) and it was great, and Daniel Day-Lewis should do a shirtless Bollywood dance scene...

That top video is great for letting you know a bit about the movie, but this one is too cute.



God, that song is addictive!

No comments: