Sunday, July 06, 2008

A post a little bit cleaner, but no less disturbing.

2010 is less then 2 years away. Oh man, it's just less than eighteen months away!

How does this happen?

I was doing my civic duty yesterday by bringing in the mail. A harmless endeavor, usually. Oh sure the heat made me make camp half way across the front yard, but that's normal.

What wasn't normal was the mail. My sister got a magazine in the mail. That happens on a regular basis, almost monthly, I'd say, but I can't be certain.

I was curious to see when her subscription expired, as I have been ever since I realized that the expiration month was on the address label. Hers ended in January 2010. "Wow, that's a long way off," I thought, before looking at the date on the magazine, August 2008.

There was much screaming afterwards, which I assume came from the magazine. All I know is I awoke five hours later surrounded by my old calendars.

No comments: