Saturday, November 08, 2008

I really love this comic, though I don't know why.



Here's the link. Using the code provided gave me a too-wide picture, and despite being 20, I don't know how to fix something like that. (Though I have an inkling - move my sidebar to the other side?)

I saw it at The Daily Comics Review.

I've seen Diesel Sweeties around, but I've never really followed it. In looking for the official link (this is from the 23rd), I saw a few that made me smile, so I guess it's good.

In print, I don't usually love love Mutts shelter spotlights because of the guilt, but the rock theme is too cute to resist.

Elvis was okay, because I'm not a huge Elvis fan.

Monday the 3rd:


Tuesday the 4th:


Wednesday the 5th started the laughter
:


Thursday and Friday speak for themselves:





Though I'm sorry to say today's just confused me (but I know I should include it anyway):

If you want a dog, consider a shelter one. And if you can't afford (another) one, there's always a need for donations - time, money, materials.

To leave on a happy note, here's an Indian pop song sung by Alka Yagnik:

No comments: