Thursday, March 22, 2007

Don't tell me women don't like sports.

There are 3 women in this house.

2 of them are cheering and shouting at the TV because the U of M Tigers are points behind or points ahead or whatever.

I like playing basketball where I'm by myself, throwing whatever basketball has been left in our front yard by Becky's friend at our netless hoop.

That's about it.

I'm going to the U of M in less than 6 months, I can't do the "Woooooh!" *clap clap clap* that Becky just did, but maybe I can wear blue in March.

I hate all sports on tv besides baseball, which is so nice, because it's so ... soothing, no clock to worry about, yes, it can be 'boring', but that's part of its charm.

Football and basketball require a lot of shouting and gesturing, if my mom and sister are any indication.

I'm going outside with Dixie - all this shouting is confusing her, she thinks something important is going on.

Becky dyed her hair blue for today. This is not the first time.

And it won't be the last.

2 comments:

Princess Banter said...

Try watching football (or soccer if u may) during the World Cup... I think it's the only time where I don't find sports boring at all. Once every four years. Pretty good track record -- for me at least :P

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOO!


that was a killer game.

LIKE EDGE OF THE SEAT!

i love the Tigers.
n i love you.