Sunday, December 07, 2008

See, anything original I came up with went into my finals...

so this is what you get.


But Fantastic That You're Keeping That Cultural Reference Alive
History professor, lecturing on the early 1900s: I mean, the problem of being the only person with a telephone is, well, who you gonna call?
Class, as one: Ghostbusters!
History professor: You kids scare me.

CU
Boulder, Colorado

Overheard by: They know their history, alright


via Overheard Everywhere, Dec 7, 2008

Also, links to more B/K/Tollywood songs. But you knew that, right?

I have never seen that movie, but I still laughed out loud. Like srsly.

Procrastinating studying for French final... the subjunctive tense can kiss my ass after 10 tomorrow, except I'll need it to drag it back out in like a month, god, the Christmas break is too short, but it's still longer than my sister's!

No comments: